[Accessibility] 48 Hour Consensus Call: Open A11y's portal page

Neil Soiffer Neils at dessci.com
Tue Nov 11 15:37:27 PST 2008

It still looks very cluttered to me.  What's the purpose of the main page?
Is it for people who use the site all the time or for "first time"
visitors?  Currently, it seems tailored to people who use it all of the
time.  There's lots of links to get to various spots quickly and the purpose
of the group is buried at the bottom of the page (which you must scroll to
see).  That's really not friendly for first time users.

So, if the page if fro frequent users, I'm fine with it is as it is.  If it
is for first time users, move the purpose up to the top of the page and get
rid of most of the links -- they make for a very cluttered page.

    Neil