[Accessibility] IAccessible2 Vote--Final Results Email

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Wed Oct 15 07:07:55 PDT 2008

The final tally of votes received via email and on our Open A11y
teleconference call of Tuesday, 14 October is:

11	Yes
 1	Abstaining
 2	No

Therefore the IAccessible 1.0.2 specifications are agreed as Open A11y
standards and will be forwarded to the Linux Foundation Board of
Directors for adoption as Linux Foundation standards.

Thanks to all who participated in creating this important specification,
and especially to Pete Brunet for his tireless efforts shepherding them
through our process. Thanks also to Gregory Rosmaita for our model
markup which serves as the public's access to these specifications.

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org