[Accessibility] ISimpleDOMNode Discussion - Agenda for the Open Accessibility IA2 meeting - October 28, 2008

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 27 12:42:09 PDT 2008

The ISimpleDOMNode discussion from the Open A11y WG will take place this
week during the IA2 call instead of the Open A11y call.  This is to
accomodate the NVDA team in Australia.
=====
The IA2 meeting will be held on Tuesday at the regular time, 8 PM UTC (3
PM Austin, 6 AM Brisbane, 7 AM Melbourne, and 9 PM Germany).

You can check for the correct time in your time zone using the Fixed Time
Clock at:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=28&year=2008&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Note that next week, Nov 4 the US will have changed time.  On Nov 4 we'll
stay with the 3 PM Austin time (9 UTC) as that continues to be the best
spread across the waking hours between Germany and Australia.

The agenda is at:
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/IAccessible2/Agenda/20081028

The minutes from the last meeting are at :
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/IAccessible2/Minutes/20081021

The callin numbers and pass code are listed in the meeting invitation.  If
you don't have that information contact me on the IRC channel or on IM.

My IMs are ptbrunet on AIM (or yahoo or google talk) or brunet at
us.ibm.com on MSN.

The IRC channel is irc://irc.freestandards.org/ia2

SIP softphone access is via dialing telecon after connecting to
telecon at a11y.org.  This bridges into the US toll free number.
Instructions at:
https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/accessibility-ia2/2007-March/000195.html

If you would like to receive a meeting invitation but have not  please let
me know so I can add you to the list.

Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 838-4594, Cell: (512) 689-4155
Ionosphere: WS4G