[Accessibility] Reviewing IAccessible2 & working to ensure that AT-SPI and IAccessible2 evolve in mutually compatible ways

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 24 05:34:31 PDT 2008

Thanks Li!

I brought the collections API difference up with Pete Brunet, and the
response is that Windows-based AT actions are done "in process" as
opposed to over-the-wire like AT-SPI.  As such, the improved efficiency
benefits of the Collections API aren't needed.

Will