[Accessibility] Open A11y Meeting dates for January 2010

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Tue Dec 1 10:14:29 PST 2009

aloha, again!

a slight correction to the information about upcoming meeting dates in
2010

the Open Accessibility Workgroup will hold its first meeting of 2010
on 5 JANUARY 2010

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/Minutes/Agenda20100105

JANUARY 2010 Open A11y Workgroup Teleconferences:

* 5 January 2010
* 12 January 2010
* 19 January 2010
* 26 January 2010
* 2 February 2010

apologies for any incovenience or confusion my calendrically-challanged
misdating may have caused, gregory
We should all be concerned about the future, because we will have to
spend the rest of our lives there.
             -- Charles Franklin Kettering, "Seed for Thought", 1949
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net
       Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
              Oedipus' Online Complexes: http://my.opera.com/oedipus