[Accessibility] Open A11y Officers Election
janina at rednote.net
Tue Dec 1 10:17:41 PST 2009
Open A11y elects its Chair and Vice-Chair every two years. We are now
somewhat overdue to hold these elections. Therefore, the following
procedure was approved on today's teleconference:
* Elections will take place during our regularly scheduled Open
* A11y teleconference on Tuesday, 9 December. Dialin and proxy voting
* instructions will be sent this coming Sunday, 7 December.
* Your current officers, Janina Sajka, Chair, and Gregory
* Rosmaita, Vice-Chair are nominated for another two-year term.
* Additional nominations may be submitted by email. Simply reply
* to this email with your nomination.
* All content and teleconference participants during
* calendar year 2009 are eligible to nominate and to vote.
Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.202.595.7777;
sip:janina at CapitalAccessibility.Com
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC http://CapitalAccessibility.Com
Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada
Learn more at http://ScreenlessPhone.Com
Chair, Open Accessibility janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation http://a11y.org
Chair, Protocols & Formats
Web Accessibility Initiative http://www.w3.org/wai/pf
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
More information about the Accessibility