[Accessibility] Open A11y Officers Election

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Dec 1 10:17:41 PST 2009

Open A11y elects its Chair and Vice-Chair every two years. We are now
somewhat overdue to hold these elections. Therefore, the following
procedure was approved on today's teleconference:

*	Elections will take place during our regularly scheduled Open
*	A11y teleconference on Tuesday, 9 December. Dialin and proxy voting
*	instructions will be sent this coming Sunday, 7 December.

*	Your current officers, Janina Sajka, Chair, and Gregory
*	Rosmaita, Vice-Chair are nominated for another two-year term.

*	Additional nominations may be submitted by email. Simply reply
*	to this email with your nomination.

*	All content and teleconference participants during
*	calendar year 2009 are eligible to nominate and to vote.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina at CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org