[Accessibility] REMINDER: Open A11y Officers Election Tomorrow

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Mon Dec 7 15:59:46 PST 2009

As previously announced, Open A11y will elect a Chair and Vice-Chair
during its regular weekly meeting on Tuesday, 8 December. Dialin
instructions are contained in the teleconference agenda which will be
forwarded shortly.

As of this writing, there is but one candidate for each office:

	Janina Sajka for Chair
	Gregory Rosmaita for Vice-Chair

Nominations will be closed as of the time of our teleconference.

If NO additional nominations are recieved, voting will take place during the
teleconference.

If additional nominations ARE recieved, we will extend voting through
Thursday, 10 December and announce an email voting process.  announced.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina at CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org