[Accessibility] We should consider our participation in LinuxCon

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Wed Feb 4 10:39:45 PST 2009

Forwarding the following announcement for our consideration.

It is my view that this is an important event for a11y. Known last year
as "Linux Plumbers," we were not there. Important discussions,
pulseaudio requirements and architecture for instance, did not get our
use cases and requirements and I would warrant this is evident in the
pulseaudio application today.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina at CapitalAccessibility.Com