[Accessibility] We should consider our participation in LinuxCon

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Feb 5 02:21:00 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 13:39 -0500, Janina Sajka wrote:
> It is my view that this is an important event for a11y. Known last year
> as "Linux Plumbers," we were not there. Important discussions,
> pulseaudio requirements and architecture for instance, did not get our
> use cases and requirements and I would warrant this is evident in the
> pulseaudio application today.

	Interestingly at the last Linux Plumbers conf, I gave Lennart some gyp
about latency issues affecting a11y with Pulseaudio in person over
dinner ;-) so - don't think the message didn't get across. The
conference you refer to is co-incident with, but before the plumbers
conf this year I believe.

	HTH,

		Michael.