[Accessibility] minutes: 2009-02-10 Workgroup telecon [draft]

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Wed Feb 11 08:22:53 PST 2009

aloha, will!

thank you for your clarification -- i have added a link to your
follow-up post on the state of AT-SPI to the minutes proper, and
brad, you are now identified correctly...

will if you or janina prefer, i can add your comments to the minutes
as an addendum, rather than simply linking to the archived post

thanks to everyone for the close review, gregory.
WALL STREET, n.  A symbol for sin for every devil to rebuke.
That Wall Street is a den of thieves is a belief that serves
every unsuccessful thief in place of a hope in Heaven.
                   -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net
     Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
       Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/