[Accessibility] why not a magazine on linux free???

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Mon Feb 16 10:29:27 PST 2009

Dear Mohan Gupta:

I wonder whether you've confused how we in Open A11y use the term
"accessibility?" I say this because I'm aware there's an older use of
this term that would be more like what you're concerned with.

For us, "accessibility" is the technological provisions that enable
persons with disabilities to use computing machinery and applications.
This is explained in a bit more detail in our Mission Statement on our
home page, http://a11y.org.

Janina Sajka, Chair
Open A11y Work Group
Linux Foundation