[Accessibility] 02/03 meeting minutes

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Mon Feb 16 11:54:39 PST 2009

aloha, mike!

no need for apologies -- the important thing is that you were able to
take and mount the minutes, which now can be reviewed and approved at:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/Minutes/Minutes20090203

thanks for scribing and for going the extra mile and posting the minutes
to the WG's wiki, complete with markup -- excellent job, mike,

gregory.
Accessibility, Internationalization, and Interoperability are not
"features", "overlays" or "add-ons".  Rather, they are core
components of any architecture -- programmatic or otherwise.
     Gregory J. Rosmaita, gregory at linux-foundation.org
Vice-Chair, WebMaster & Listmaster, Open Accessibility Workgroup
http://a11y.org/                                http://a11y/specs