[Accessibility] Collaboration Summit Meeting Space

C. Craig Ross ccr at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Jan 9 11:53:37 PST 2009

Hello and Happy New Year.

The 2009 Collaboration Summit (April 8-10, 2009, San Francisco, CA) is

coming up quickly and we have already started preparing the schedule.

It is very important for LF to provide a venue for our workgroups to meet

so workgroup leads should submit your request as soon as possible.  Please

keep in mind that there are no guarantees as space is limited.

If your workgroup is planning on meeting at the Collaboration Summit please

email me with the following information include:

1. How many attendees for your workgroup session?

2. How much time will you need (N hours, 1/2 day or 1 day)?

3. Are there any technical requirements (projector, etc.)?

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.  Thank you.

Cheers,

C.

--
C. Craig Ross