[Accessibility] IBM resource action - looking for an opportunity

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Sun Jan 25 18:47:05 PST 2009

As many of you know by now IBM had a big "resource action" last week and
the IBM Software Group a11y team (myself and Aaron Leventhal) was part of
that cutback.  If you don't mind, please read
http://www.a11ysoft.com/about/ for more details and let me know if you
have any ideas about how I might be able to continue to contribute to the
a11y community.

p.s. I just got started on the references section of my resume so it's not
in its final form.

Thanks,
Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 286-5485, Cell: (512) 689-4155
Ionosphere: WS4G