[Accessibility] Changes in Teleconference Times

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Tue Jun 2 13:21:04 PDT 2009

Today's teleconference resolved to change our meeting times as follows:

Open A11y will meet Tuesdays at 11:00 U.S. Eastern, which is currently
15:00 UTC.

Working meetings regarding audio and a TTS API specification based on
Speech Dispatcher will be held as I/O Subteam meetings on Tuesdays at
16:00 U.S. Eastern, which is currently 20:00 UTC. While this may
conflict with IAccessible2, neither of these subteams meets each
Tuesday, so we should be able to avoid conflicts easily.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina at CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org