[Accessibility] No Open A11y Teleconference This Week--BUT PLEASE READ

Luke Yelavich luke.yelavich at canonical.com
Mon May 11 15:18:30 PDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 06:42:14AM EST, Janina Sajka wrote:
> We will NOT hold our regular Open A11y teleconference call this week.
>
> Luke Yelavich has responded that he would be available Tuesdays at 20:00
> UTC. Unfortunately, I cannot make that time on Tuesday 12 May.
>
> So, let's plan to have our next teleconference on Tuesday, 19 May at
> 20:00 UTC (which is 4PM U.S. Eastern).

Unfortunately I will be overseas from the 18th of May till the first of June, and will likely not get a chance to attend any teleconferences. At this point, I'd probably prefer the 9th of June, unless people think thats too far away, in which case I will see what I can do about attending a teleconference on the 26th of May.

Luke