[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Tuesday 1 September at 13:00Z

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 1 02:37:16 PDT 2009

My sincere apologies.  I had an internet problem that prevented me from
getting to my e-mail, IRC, yadda yadda.  Way awful, especially because I
was looking very forward to this meeting.  The stress level skyrocketed
in my house (my poor wife and son) as I panicked trying to reset
everything as fast as I could.

I've now written down all the dial-in information on my whiteboard and
also have Janina's phone number written down.  Technology is great until
you rely on it. :-( That's why I still use 3x5 index cards and a pencil
to take notes.

Will