[Accessibility] 03/30 Open A11y meeting minutes

Peter Korn peter.korn at oracle.com
Mon Apr 12 16:07:56 PDT 2010

Pete,

Whether or not TDDs are being phased out (or simply falling into
disuse), key is that there's all these new, non-analog technologies with
which TDDs cannot interoperate.  So some other mechanism is needed for
real-time-text communication in those mediums.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Principal
Oracle