[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Tuesday 13 April at 15:00Z

Flaper87 flaper87 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 09:46:48 PDT 2010

I tried to login but I had some problems with linphone/ekiga...

I'll try again next time...

2010/4/13 Janina Sajka <janina at rednote.net>

> Hi,
>
> We cancelled the call at approximately 8 minutes past the hour based on
> low attendance. We'll try again for next week.
>
> Janina
>
> Gregory J. Rosmaita writes:
> > aloha!
> >
> > Chris Hofstadter and i joined the call today (albeit a bit late, due to
> > connectivity problems) and talked for about half-an-hour, but we were
> > the only persons in the conference...  was the meeting cancelled?  were
> > we in the wrong conference channel?  chris used
> >
> > sip:2119 at freeswitch.rednote.org <sip%3A2119 at freeswitch.rednote.org>
> >
> > and i used a local dialup number...
> >
> > apologies from both of us if somehow we missed the meeting or gathered in
> > the wrong conference channel, although i don't know how that could be,
> > since chris joined via SIP and i joined through regular dial-in
> >
> > gregory.
> > CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
> > as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
> > with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
> >              Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net
> >   Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html

Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.org
Usuario Linux registrado #436538
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Archer of course.
Key Fingerprint: CFC0 C67D FF73 463B 7E55  CF43 25D1 E75B E2DB 15C7
The Solution to everything:
python -c "from struct import pack; print  pack('5b', (41*len('99')),
pow(8,2)+20, 4900**0.5, range(78)[-1], 10)"