[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Tuesday 7 December at 16:00Z

Brian Cragun cragun at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 14 05:59:56 PST 2010

I regret I cannot make the meeting today.

The recommendation has been made to have the Gnome team update their
chart.   So, I'll leave it up to the OpenA11y to determine the next steps
of how to pursue that.

For what it may help, here are the current diagrams as we have worked
them.     One in OpenOffice (odg) format,, the other as a PDF.  Most of
the comments have been implemented, but I'm certain I've missed some.

Regards,

Brian

Brian Cragun
IBM AbilityLab Consultant