[Accessibility] BrailleBlaster copyright claim [FWD]

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Thu Jul 8 06:51:42 PDT 2010

From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com>
To: Sasikumar M <the.little.sasi at gmail.com>
Cc: accessibility at gnu.org
Sent: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 01:18:39 -0500
Subj: Re: [Accessibility] Announcing BrailleBlaster

The wording about copyright simply means that the sponsors will defend
the Open Souce nature of BrailleBlaster if anyone abuses it. ViewPlus is
a vendor of embossers. Abilitiessoft is innterested in developing
software for people with disabilities, preferably Open Source. It is set
up as a commercial organization because that is simpler and less
restrictive than being a nonprofit.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com