[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Tuesday 14 September at 15:00Z

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Mon Sep 13 16:54:30 PDT 2010

note that the minutes template for the 2010-09-14 meeting includes
the text of janina's document, so as to make review at tomorrow's
meeting easier:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/Minutes/Agenda20100914

gregory.
lex parsimoniae:
  * entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.
the law of succinctness:
  * entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net
 Vice-Chair, WebMaster & ListMster, Open A11y Workgroup