[Accessibility] Donation

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jan 29 19:40:52 PST 2011

Hello, Diego:

Your offer is most gratifying. As the Chair of Open A11y at the Linux
Foundation, it is my great pleasure to thank you and your group on
behalf of us all.

The Linux Foundation currently has a mechanism only for donations to the
Linux Foundation. However, I believe it will not be difficult to arrange
to accept your very kind donation specifically for work on
accessibility. Let me forward this question to the right people at the
Linux Foundation this week and respond to you in a few days. While many
of us check our emails over the weekend, we cannot count on all staff
being available until we get to business time in the U.S. on Monday, so
please be patient with us while we get a precise answer for you.

Once again, our heartfelt thanks.

Janina Sajka, Chair
Open A11y, Linux Foundation