[Accessibility] Diagrams for tomorrow's meeting

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Jan 31 11:25:01 PST 2011

Just a quick update regarding the diagrams in our ISO document ...

I have used the second of Brian's overview graphics as I believe that
was our decision. If I'm wrong that we decided that, we should discuss
this on the call Tuesday.

I have also attempted to include the list-based texted description for
this, and the other, toolkit specific diagrams. I will be interested in
how this looks, especially in the pdf version:

http://rednote.net/iso.pdf

I'm already aware that the numbering of the text descriptions in the
html version is wrong. However, before addressing this, I need to know
whether the PDF is similarly flawed (or not).

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina at asterisk.rednote.net