[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Tuesday 21 June at 15:00Z

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Mon Jun 20 12:11:59 PDT 2011

Colleagues:

Let's try again to get our work syncing IAccessible2 and AT-SPI going.
Hopefully, the upcoming Open A11y telecon is a good time to work on
that. If not, please respond with your availability for coming
Tuesdays--or offer other times. The discussion on list has been great.
Let's also determine when and how to add telecon checkins into this work
effectively.

So, as previously agreed, we will hold our next weekly Open A11y
teleconference on Tuesday, 21 June at 11:00 U.S. Eastern Daylight Time
(EDT), which is currently 15:00 UTC.  You can check for the correct time
in your time zone using the Fixed Time Clock at:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=21&year=2011&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Main Topics

IAccessible2 & AT-SPI Syncronization
HTML Media support--do we need additional API support?
Mapping ARIA to our APIs
AT-SPI Migration Progress/Status
ISO Update -- Document Status and Remaining Work

NOTE: Updated drafts of our ISO document are available in tex, xhtml,
odf, and pdf. Choose your preferred extension:

http://rednote.net/iso.[html|pdf|odt|tex]

The full agenda for this teleconference can be found at:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/Minutes/Agenda20110621

Logistics

Teleconference services for the Open A11y Work Group are now provided by
rednote.net. Three options for dialing in are described below.

NOTE:	No passcode is required for now.

1.)	Direct worldwide access using any SIP client:
	sip:2119 at freeswitch.rednote.net
If you need an accessible SIP client, try linphone (which can be
operated from either the GUI desktop or a text console).

2.)	Via any ITAD connected telephone system worldwide (such as the MIT campus telephone system):
	2119*984

	For the complete ITAD Directory, and To learn more about ITAD and TRIP, go to:
	http://www.iana.org/assignments/trip-parameters/

	Note that your ITAD installation may require an ITAD access service code.
	Example: At MIT first dial 48999 then 2119*984

3.)	Free of charge in many localities worldwide via SIP Broker's PSTN to SIP gateway service as follows:

	a.)	Find a local telephone number from the list provided at:
		http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/pstnNumbers

	b.)	Dial that number from any telephone.

	c.)	At the SIP Broker prompt enter:
		*8390 2119

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.a11y.org channel #a11y during
the teleconference.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina at asterisk.rednote.net