[Accessibility] minutes Open A11y call 2011-03-08 [draft]

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Tue Mar 8 12:33:27 PST 2011

aloha, peter!

thank you for the corrections/edits -- i have updated the hypertext
version of the minutes with the wording you provided

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/Minutes/Minutes20110308#TOPIC_3:_21st_Century_Video_and_Communications_Act_Review

thanks again, gregory.
Accessibility, Internationalization, and Interoperability are not
"features", "overlays" or "add-ons".  Rather, they are core
components of any architecture -- programmatic or otherwise.
    Gregory J. Rosmaita, gregory at linux-foundation.org
Vice-Chair, WebMaster & Listmaster, Open Accessibility Workgroup
http://a11y.org/                              http://a11y/specs