[Accessibility] Updating ATK & Sync with IAccessible2

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue May 3 02:58:03 PDT 2011

Colleagues:

As most of you are aware, there's reason to review ATK for possible
updates. We have events in WAI-ARIA that may not be covered. We also
have the desire, expressed in the forwarded email below, to keep ATK
well synchronized with IAccessible2.

Can we use the Open A11y teleconference hour on Tuesday 12 May to begin
such a discussion?

I'm aware that several of us will be at the hack session in Spain at
that time. That would make the teleconference 17:00-18:00 in Spain.
Would that work for this conversation?

I regret I am unable to participate in person in Spain.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina at asterisk.rednote.net