[Accessibility] IMPORTANT: Our lists are moving

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu May 31 14:21:27 UTC 2018

Thanks, Alex. Given that even the IA2 list traffic is quite low, I've
recommended to Linux Foundation that we create just one accessibility
list at groups.io for now. If things change in the future, we can create
new lists, or sublists when the situation warrants.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow