[agl-discussions] Contributors and maintainers for AGL git

Jan-Simon Moeller jsmoeller at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Aug 7 09:16:37 UTC 2015

Am Freitag, 7. August 2015, 09:52:54 schrieb Paul Sherwood:
> On 2015-08-07 08:37, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > I have two questions, both regarding patches. Ive made patch for the
> > README.md file you put for review, very minor spelling changes mostly
> > just for testing the patch contribution process. My questions are;
> >
> > 1. What is the preferred patch format?
>
> I believe we've settled on gerrit as the primary approach for patches.

As much as I like plain e-mail for discussing patches, I'd vote to stick with
the one approach chosen to avoid extra copy/paste/import steps.

The question that comes to my mind is this:
Why not bridge these 2 - aka pick up patches from
the ML easily into gerrit for review.

I wonder if there is no way to pipe
messages from email to gerrit automatically. This way we could just forward
a patch from the ML to for-review at whatever and get our review created.

=> problem solved.

Best,
Jan-Simon