[agl-discussions] OS/Common Libs Recipe Development

Kengo Ibe kengo.ibe at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Aug 19 07:22:49 UTC 2015

Hallo Walt,

> Thank you for the analysis. What is the next step?

If demo or other team requests to add some packages,
OS/CommonLib layer team can commit them to main branch.
As of now, I think there is no mandatory file to commit and we can wait request.

Regarding package related systemd and GENIVI,
after discussion about how to handle them, we will check them if needed.

>> (3) Dependency of the 10 files
>> We attached documents about dependency of them.
I apologize for having forgetting to attach the document, I sent it
vis this email.
The below 10 files are ready to commit to main branch.
 1. glib-networking_2.38.0.bb
 2. iptables_1.4.21.bb
 3. parted_3.1.bb
 4. procps_3.2.8.bb