[agl-discussions] AGL image stability, stress and functionality tests proposal

Bocklage, Jens Jens_Bocklage at mentor.com
Tue Sep 15 13:31:26 UTC 2015

Hi everyone (and AGL Build, Tools and Release Team),

I think we should go forward with the testing topic.
It is a good point in time to establish a testing process that includes

-          Definition of test cases (a proposal was sent by me to the list a week ago; no veto)

-          Tagging the branches (Paul Sherwood for example uses this kind of tags: 0.2015.33, so maybe we can use 0.2015.38)

-          Building and testing according to the test spec

-          Creating test report

o   And in addition: create Jira tickets for failed tests

My suggestion is that I can do the building, testing, test report creation and Jira-ticket creation to have a start.

We need to have a testing process installed when we are targeting to an AGL release...

Greetings,
Jens