[agl-discussions] Issue : Qt5 examples with wayland-egl plugin deos not work by 'EGL not available'

YOSHIYUKI ITO yoshiyuki.ito.ub at renesas.com
Thu Sep 24 07:10:33 UTC 2015

Hi Tanikawa-san and Steve-san,

  I've heard that there are some Symbol name collision exist between Wayland and Qt.
An Cogent guy and some other person made a trial patches to solve this issue.

  May I ask you to try with attached patch?
Original author of the patch said that it's too nasty, but I expect it solve this issue.

Regards,
Yoshiyuki Ito.