[agl-discussions] Automotive Grade Linux application suite release

Mattison, Steven smattiso at jaguarlandrover.com
Wed Sep 30 19:04:50 UTC 2015

Hi Leon,

My personal apologies for the inconvenience. A part of the routine slipped
past me, but this has been rectified.
Your requests on Gerrithub and Github have now been reviewed and merged to
the upstream.

Thank you very much for your contributions to the AGL application suite so
far! I look forward to your continued interest and involvement with our
projects and products.

--
*Steve Mattison*
Open Source Software Engineer

*T: *+1.503.545.7545
*Email:*  smattiso at jaguarlandrover.com

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.