[agl-discussions] iDrive key event via uinput

Isogai, Toshiaki (ADITJ/SWG) tisogai at jp.adit-jv.com
Mon Jul 25 08:05:41 UTC 2016

Hello Yury-san,

> https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/dev-call-info?s[]=dev&s[]=call
> iDrive never worked for the ALS demo. Fix should be addressed as a patch to the BB release.
> Keyboard input is working in the demo, but the iDrive input did not.
>Isogai will ask the graphic team member at ADIT what the difference between the keyboard input and the uinput is

Let me to confirm about iDrive input which was discussed in the last dev call.
As far as I discussed with our graphic team, they confirmed Weston could recognize keyboard event via uinput.

Would you check if iDrive sends both press and release event accordingly?
When they check the behavior above, they faced similar issue because of miss-sending release event.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Toshiaki ISOGAI
Advanced Driver Information Technology
Toshiaki ISOGAI / 磯谷 俊明
Senior Engineer, Software Group
1-1 Showa-cho, Kariya-shi Aichi-ken 448-8661, Japan
TEL:+81-(0)566-61-5118, EXT:551-43642
ADIT is joint venture company of DENSO Corporation and Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH