[agl-discussions] FOSDEM community event

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:51:15 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Zeeshan Ali <zeeshan.ali at pelagicore.com>
wrote:

> On 5 January 2017 at 02:05, Andersson, Gunnar
> <gunnar.x.andersson at volvocars.com> wrote:
> >> As all feedbacks I got were positive,
> >
> >> I am suggesting to met again a the same place, same Saturday, we can
> also
> >> join in a bar too.
> >>
> >> Is it a good idea ?
> >
> > I would be happy to join this meetup as always, Philippe. Looking
> forward to
> > more details.
>
> I'm game too. :)

Well I *just* proposed the idea,
I agree with leon, it wasnt easy to escape ULB last year
so we were a bit late at le petit belge,

If you want to use this place again, better shift the time to 20h30 or later

Note, they can host up to 70p. so maybe it can proposed to other embedded
developers communities.. but it can be discussed online,

Anyone who want to help organize this please let it know,
having someone from BXL would help too.

Keep tuned