[agl-discussions] [Kernel Freeze] AGL chinook charming image after decompressing getting Freezed Everytime.

José Bollo jose.bollo at iot.bzh
Fri Jan 6 14:18:57 UTC 2017

I just tried using qemu without problem.

here are my commands:

source meta-agl/scripts/aglsetup.sh -m qemux86-64 agl-demo agl-appfw-smack
bitbake agl-demo-platform
runqemu qemux86-64
/ssd/jb/build-qemu/tmp/deploy/images/qemux86-64/agl-demo-platform-qemux86-64.ext4

and okay graphic is bad and it seems staled after "Started user
manager for UID O"

but it works and can be explored through ssh

on my machine: ssh root at 192.168.7.2

Best regards

José Bollo

José Bollo - Senior Software Engineer