[agl-discussions] 3.0 released features?

Fulup Ar Foll fulup.arfoll at iot.bzh
Sat Jan 7 17:01:50 UTC 2017

How to allow or not someone to use AGL brand is a real question.
Nevertheless as today they is no AGL compliance test, no plan to create
one and thus no option to claim AGL compatibility. For CES and AGL/3.0,
the main constrain was for projects to be integrated with the
application framework, the homescreen and the security model.

Defining who and under which conditions a solution can claim to be