[agl-discussions] Master to move to YP 'morty'

Jan-Simon Möller dl9pf at gmx.de
Tue Jan 10 17:58:01 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Master will move to morty in the next couple of hours. This means we'll merge
patches from gerrit likely w/o the build going through successfully first as
things tend to break until all pieces are deployed during such large upgrades.

Consider master unstable until we're done.

Kudos go to Ronan Le Martret who did queue-up the first couple of changes now
in gerrit.

I expect some follow-ups after the initial push:
- Cleanup of unused recipes, evaluation of backports
- Upreving of recipes as needed

Best regards,
Jan-Simon

Jan-Simon Möller