[agl-discussions] Update: Master to move to YP 'morty'

Jan-Simon Möller dl9pf at gmx.de
Wed Jan 11 18:13:11 UTC 2017

Hi !
Status update on the migration to morty:

TLDR: master is still broken/unstable

In detail:
+ qemux86_64 and intel-corei7 should be buildable again in master
+ vayu/dra7xx-evm builds with some gstreamer plugins left out
- agl-sota feature is broken across all targets and needs to be fixed
- rpi sdimage creation is failing
- porter patches need some more vetting in gerrit
- sabre/imx is failing due to changed layer dependencies

So as expected there are a few bumps, but we're getting there.

Please pick a board, test and submit fixes.

Happy hacking,
Jan-Simon

Am Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017, 18:58:01 schrieb Jan-Simon Möller:
> Hi all!
>
> Master will move to morty in the next couple of hours. This means we'll
> merge patches from gerrit likely w/o the build going through successfully
> first as things tend to break until all pieces are deployed during such
> large upgrades.
>
> Consider master unstable until we're done.
>
> Kudos go to Ronan Le Martret who did queue-up the first couple of changes
> now in gerrit.
>

> I expect some follow-ups after the initial push:
> - Cleanup of unused recipes, evaluation of backports
> - Upreving of recipes as needed
>
> Best regards,
> Jan-Simon

Jan-Simon Möller