[agl-discussions] New AGL Virtualization Expert Group (AGL-VEG)

Michele Paolino m.paolino at virtualopensystems.com
Thu Jan 12 17:26:24 UTC 2017

Domining,

it is nice to see interest in this expert group from the community.

Face to face meetings are of course nice occasions to quickly progress on
such important topics. I propose to discuss about it during the kickoff
teleconference we'll have in the next weeks.

Speaking of which, I wanted to invite again the community to join our
discussion, by filling the below doodle:
http://doodle.com/poll/iu8i6bbbqxxp5ke6. I will close the pool on January
20th.

Best Regards,

--