[agl-discussions] New AGL Virtualization Expert Group (AGL-VEG)

Dan Cauchy dcauchy at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Jan 12 18:13:02 UTC 2017

All,

This is an exciting topic, there is tremendous interest in this and we look
forward to the output from this expert group, .

FYI, I met with an executive from Toyota USA R&D and he specially mentioned
that he would like to send one of his engineers to attend this expert
group. I will put them in touch with all of you.

Regards,
Dan.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Michele Paolino <
m.paolino at virtualopensystems.com> wrote:

> Domining,
>
> it is nice to see interest in this expert group from the community.
>
> Face to face meetings are of course nice occasions to quickly progress on
> such important topics. I propose to discuss about it during the kickoff
> teleconference we'll have in the next weeks.
>
> Speaking of which, I wanted to invite again the community to join our
> discussion, by filling the below doodle: http://doodle.com/poll/
> iu8i6bbbqxxp5ke6. I will close the pool on January 20th.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Dominig Ar Foll <dominig.arfoll at fridu.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Michele,
>>
>> this is a very important topic and it should be discussed during the
>> next AMM in Japan.
>> 8/2 and 9/2.
>>
>> Dominig

>> com>:
>> > Dear AGL community,
>> >
>> > This is to announce the creation of a new expert group in AGL, the AGL
>> > Virtualization Expert Group (AGL-VEG).
>> > The purpose of AGL-VEG is enable different types of virtualization in
>> AGL,
>> > targeting the development of a community PoC to be showcased in one of
>> the
>> > AGL 2017 events.
>> >
>> > An official web page has been created on the wiki, where you can find
>> > information about roadmap, PoC and future meetings. Additionally, we are
>> > organizing a kick-off teleconference meeting (doodle link available at
>> > http://doodle.com/poll/iu8i6bbbqxxp5ke6) which is open to anyone wants
>> > discuss, listen or make questions.
>> >
>> > All the AGL members interested in virtualization are invited to join the
>> > group and to kindly add the relative information in the Group members
>> > section of the AGL-VEG page.
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > --
>> > Michele Paolino

>> e-discussions
>> >

>> --
>> Dominig ar Foll
>> Senior Software Architect
>> Intel Open Source Technology Centre
>>

> --
> Michele Paolino

Dan Cauchy
General Manager, Automotive
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux
Linux Foundation
skype: dcauchy
email: dcauchy at linuxfoundation.org