[agl-discussions] Community boards build instructions?

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Wed Jan 18 08:18:54 UTC 2017

Hello.
Thank you for your pointer.

I could generate chinook based sd image for imx6 boards successfully, and it booted.
(I can see for imx6 build it is not refering to meta-fsl-bsp-release, so it is community build based configuration.)

Now, however booting the image on the board I am still stucked:

unable to initialize libusb: -99
1) homescreen not shown on screen
2) if I try to run /usr/AGL/ces2017-demo/installAllApps.sh, following error is shown.

>root at imx6qsabreauto:/usr/AGL/ces2017-demo# ./installAllApps.sh
>Failed to open connection to "session" message bus: Failed to connect to socket /run/user/0/bus: Connection refused
>Failed to open connection to "session" message bus: Failed to connect to socket /run/user/0/bus: Connection refused
>Failed to open connection to "session" message bus: Failed to connect to socket /run/user/0/bus: Connection refused

Any idea where in the system I should look into diagnose the issues?

I do not see this issue on raspberry-pi3 image.
It booted as shown homescreen on standard Rpi touchscreen.

(I have other issues like lsusb returns -99, etc. but want to address them one by one.)