[agl-discussions] Community boards build instructions?

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Wed Jan 18 09:07:19 UTC 2017

Thank you for your hint.

># systemctl --failed
>  UNIT                         LOAD   ACTIVE SUB    DESCRIPTION
> security-manager.service     loaded failed failed Start the security manager
> systemd-hostnamed.service    loaded failed failed Hostname Service
> systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service loaded failed failed Create Volatile Files and
> user at 0.service               loaded failed failed User Manager for UID 0

And zcat /proc/config.gz | grep -i security says the following.

># CONFIG_SECURITY is not set

So, kernel not being configured for SMACK for my build can be (one of the causes of) the issue?
And, which of the following should be true?

i) even if agl-appfw-smack is not specified, ces2017 demo should run (though not preferred).
ii) need to turn on both agl-appfw-smack and kernel security option to make ces2017 demo work.