[agl-discussions] New AGL Virtualization Expert Group (AGL-VEG)

Michele Paolino m.paolino at virtualopensystems.com
Tue Jan 24 14:46:52 UTC 2017

Hi there,

Following my last emails, here you can find the confirmation of the slot
for the first AGL-VEG meeting. The final selected date is:
*Friday 27th of January, 2PM CET*.

For a first call, I think the Doodle had quite a good number of
participants, thank you! To join the discussion, please use the
following link (thanks Walt and Linux Foundation for the support):
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/728365005