[agl-discussions] ROS on AGL

Jan-Simon Möller dl9pf at gmx.de
Tue Jun 20 10:04:02 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 20 June 2017 11:46:54 Valentin Stümpert wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am trying to build a program that uses ROS - Robot Operating System.
> Now my question is: Does ROS run on AGL 3.0.3?

You need to try and find out. There is a meta-ros layer which you can add  to
access the packages for ROS and add roslaunch to IMAGE_INSTALL in your
loca.conf .

But for sure, there is no integration yet with the AGL Application Framework
and the AGL Security framework!

Report your findings - we can help to resolve issues here.

--

Dipl.-Ing.
Jan-Simon Möller

jansimon.moeller at gmx.de