[agl-discussions] Video of CES AGL demo from Intel

Dominig Ar Foll dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Wed Feb 7 07:50:30 UTC 2018

Hello,

as many of you could not visit CES, I am pleased to pass you some link
of démos from AGL done by Intel (and so running on Intel HW :-)
They are quite short but well done and quite informative.

I'll be honest by saying that the demo form LG is the one that has
impressed me the most. I would certainly encourage all of you to have
a look at it. If you want to see only one, look at that one.
  https://vimeopro.com/cmdvideogroup/intelces2018/video/254070500

The demo from Denso is on mixing realtime OS and AGL with a
hypervisor. Nice and clean.
  https://vimeopro.com/cmdvideogroup/intelces2018/video/254394087

Finally my demo is about Intel HW and AGL. What would you expect else.
  https://vimeopro.com/cmdvideogroup/intelces2018/video/254584552

If you have a bit more time, you will also find some other demos on
this video page related to Automotive solution (but not AGL) that were
presented during CES.

Enjoy.
--
Dominig ar Foll