[agl-discussions] UP2 board DP connection?

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Thu Feb 15 05:48:10 UTC 2018

Hello.

I am playing with my UP2 board, connecting two displays to the board, one to HDMI port and another to DP (not eDP) port.
(The board has HDMI/DP stacked socket).

I can see only HDMI port is working, and DP is not.
(After power-on, BIOS screen and after are only displayed on the display attached to HDMI port).

Is there how-to information of the either or both of below?

- Use DP as my display (connect my display to DP, boot my board and see BIOS and after are displayed on the display).

- Enable both HDMI and DP displays (connect two displayes to HDMI port and DP port, and let the system recognize that I have two displayes attached to the board).

I looked into the BIOS setting menus, but I am not sure if I have options for this there.

Any comment or suggestion is appreciated.