[agl-discussions] Bluetooth audio?

Fulup Ar Foll fulup.arfoll at iot.bzh
Thu Feb 15 09:19:38 UTC 2018

Takashi,

I did a quick trial of alsa/bluetooth in December. First impression was
good but more intensive test still needed, before publishing any conclusion.

Ronan from ur team is in charge of a more complete evaluation of
alsa-bluez. We choose to delay those test because we wanted to move to
new version of Yocto before adding any new component to AGL..

Fulup