[agl-discussions] [RFC] Development / Gerrit Workflow tuning

Changhyeok Bae changhyeok.bae at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 14:23:19 UTC 2018

> I'd like to share some concern about the use of SRCREV and AUTOREV.
I also agree with Jose and Jan-Simon and we need to fix SRCREV.
My company (LG Electronics) uses yocto to develop LG webOS and we fix
SRCREV.
Actually we use tag and tag hash of component's repo in SRCREV. If you
would like to use my company's method, I can let you know in detail.

Thanks
Changhyeok

Thanks
Changhyeok