[agl-discussions] How to see Applications Debug Message ?

정영문 jung at drimaes.com
Fri Feb 23 05:51:53 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot about your reply.

I follow up way you mentioned, but sadly nothing to work.
( I did that create hmi-debug file & commnet out "USE_HMI_DEBUG=5" line)

I have one more question.
How can I see debug message? Do I need any command for?
or Is it support after AGL 5.0.1 version?

I am so sorry : (
I have so many question about that ...

Thanks & Regards,
Josh.

--
*Jung Young Moon       DrimAES Inc.*

*Address* 서울 구로구 디지털로 273 에이스트윈타워2차 803호 드림에이스
*Mobile* 010-4907-2117
*Mail* jung at drimaes.com